Tuesday 1 October 2024

Why Getting Married if You're A Guy Like Dean Staveley is a NEGATIVE FREEROLL

 Why Getting Married if You're A Guy Like Dean Staveley is a NEGATIVE FREEROLL

Dan inspired me to write this a bit.........

I just feel I have to do it man..........

Dan B joked about getting married....... then said it would be a NEGATIVE FREEROLL. AKA there's no way he could GAIN any money but he could LOSE a lot.

It's v true...... and I mean we know Dean lost about £500,000 including legal fees. And a lot of time.

How did some of the richest women in the world get so rich? Divorce.

At least half of all their (male) cash gone. Sometime more. It's happened to a lot of footballers.

I've KNOWN some girls for many years........ but can't see myself getting married or having kids. It is just too MUCH of a gamble for me........... and the time etc. I know women who've had kids die in childbirth and people know it happened to GM Gawain quite recently........

Like having kids COULD be amazing it really could. But guys these days........

Some want kids some don't. A lot of women still want kids. But there are so many single mums out there......

Just think about it.........

Book me for coaching.....

No comments:

Post a Comment