Wednesday 16 October 2024

Why I Write How I Write... And Why Most People Can't...

 Why I Write How I Write... And Why Most People Can't...

So...

Early monring blast...

Some smart people will already get this....... yet think it's worth SPELLING OUT...

So most posts lately have been stream of consciousness... literally me just saying what's on my mind...

Because I like to do that...

However why won't MOST people write....... even though they maybe could or they will do it in a more private way? Why don't I try and spend more time writing for PHYSICAL BOOKS?

A lot of people are reticent or SCARED to express their thoughts to the world. They might worry what people think about it etc. I'm not. The elite writers aren't.

Say you try and write for a physical book...... how long is that going to take and how many people are going to read it? Answer...... quite a long time and probably not that many. Ideally I might write for a physical book as well as an ebook in future....... but we'll see.

In this modern age.......

When you write on the internet anyone from ALL OVER the WORLD could see it. So sure maybe some people in Huddersfield....... it doesn't reasonate with them........ 

But with some smart people in CANADA it does. Honestly sometimes it surprises me the elite winners I have on facebook etc. When you PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE FOR THE WORLD you can learn more and connect with winners.

The writing can be there forever too. And it helps you to look back on your memories sometimes.

Final point before I blast out- you can't JUST be a writer typing on the internet. You have to be aware of the world and make yourself go out and experience the world. This is a different skillset from writing...... yet very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment