Wednesday 2 October 2024

Huddersfield Audi- Final Review and Score

 So.......

I'm just gonna have to do it blast of prose.

But it's actually based on weeks of working for them before and 1 site visit at least.......

If paid I would have done 2nd one but tbh it's actually getting busy now- I'd prob even have to use the staff car park across the street which isn't the best! That's what I had to do when working for them then run across the road.........

Right........

So Audi sell cars. When I working working for them the UK was still in the grip of covid. Screens were up. There were still plastic screens up which I had to step around to chat to people face to face.....

I was a receptionist but called myself a lead generator too. I think I was pretty good at it- there were a few people who came in and spent more than £100,000 ON A CAR. Average selling price was around £40,000.

I listened to the sales people- most of them were pretty good. Chatting a bit to a salesman now who works in Leeds branch he was fine. 

I learnt quite a lot about the car business. Also worked in Arnold Clark on reception who sell cheaper Audis than Huddersfield main dealer but obvs not as new/high quality. It's a surreal world because Antoni who I worked with in sales for British Gas is now the head of service there! He was always into cars..........

I did have an idea to do one review after other but Arnold Clark even further away and parking not great. Obvs Arnold Clark sell everything.

Overall I'm going to give Huddersfield Audi 8/10. It's a less covid vibe now. Still obvs expensive and a lot of cars are bought on finance...... but cars have been holding their value recently and even went up in value when I worked there.

No comments:

Post a Comment