Wednesday 16 October 2024

Why is The Beginner Market for Chess Huge?

 This for sure is going to be only chess post on here today....... but it's worth it

Why is The Beginner Market for Chess Huge?

There are over 7 billion people in the world. New people are born everyday. New people could want to learn chess every day.

So when you've got a LOT of experience teaching chess you can teach those with not much experience. And for sure as an INVESTMENT of time and the learning experience for them it's worth it- smart people get this.

Personally I wouldn't even have to improve as a chessplayer just to teach beginners. And that's understandable because say someone books an hour of coaching with me....

For all beginner players I can teach concepts that took me MANY HOURS to learn. And it can take quite a bit of practice to learn them- I know this from the experience of teaching beginners.

Ideally my goals with chess are much more than that- and of course I have done much more. Like write a worldwide selling novel which isn't JUST about chess... it uses chess as a metaphor for inward and outward struggle......

And I've been to many interesting places to play chess....... second most popular sport in world remember.......

Book me while I'm available.......

No comments:

Post a Comment