Wednesday 2 October 2024

Trading 212 Review

 So...

Quick review.

Trading 212...... I've kept a bit of cash in it for a while. Used to be 5.2% interest daily...... now it's 5%. Interest gets paid about 10pm.

I've actually recommended quite a few people to it I know who've signed up- am doing it more directly and in person this year.

BECAUSE the best learning experience for someone new to shares is it MONITOR a share and know when to sell it.

I give people FREE COACHING on it telling them to RESEARCH the share when they have it.

I've asked them if they want me to do paid promo for them but I don't think people in the chat actually know who I am- saved a few chats.

So I expected them to say standard biz thing of year oh 3 working days for withdrawl but it was same day withdrawl.


TOO HARD to withdraw though- not easy to find and had to re enter password. Also had to spend time sending ID into them which I did.

Still may keep promoting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment